Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Fairytale Farm Annual Pass (“Annual
Pass”) you are deemed to
have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use. These Terms and Conditions
are inherent characteristics of every Annual Pass and are independent from and
can not be varied (other than in accordance with clause 28 of these Terms and
Conditions) by any other contract relating to an Annual Pass. Please ensure that
you agree to be bound by these regulations before purchasing your Annual Pass.
FAIRYTALE FARM ANNUAL PASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
AN ANNUAL PASS WILL ONLY BE VALID WHEN IT IS USED AND/OR
THE NAMED HOLDER. THE HOLDER MAY BE ASKED TO PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHIC
ID, WHICH MUST BE A TRUE LIKENESS OF THE HOLDER AND IT IS WITHIN THE
VALIDITY PERIOD (AS DEFINED IN CLAUSE 7).
PHOTOCOPIES OF AN ANNUAL PASS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ANY USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF AN ANNUAL PASS IN BREACH OF
THESE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN THE ANNUAL PASS BEING REVOKED WITHOUT
COMPENSATION. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, PASS SHARING IS A BREACH OF
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY ATTEMPTED USE OF AN ANNUAL PASS
BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE NAMED HOLDER, REGARDLESS OF REASON, WILL
RESULT IN ACCESS BEING REFUSED AND THE ANNUAL PASS BEING REVOKED
WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO ANY PERSON INCLUDING THE NAMED HOLDER.
1. The Annual Pass may be purchased as an individual Annual Pass or a family
2. As specified below, these Terms and Conditions will apply differently to the
various types of Annual Pass.
3. Fairytale Farm is the family visitor attraction at the following address: Fairytale
Farm, Southcombe, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7 5QH. It is operated by
Fairytale Farm Ltd.
4. Each Annual Pass holder will be issued their own Annual Pass and will be
required to supply the following:
4.1 their first name and surname;
4.2 their date of birth;
4.3 their residential address;
4.4 a contact telephone number; and
4.5 a contact email address.
5. The Family Annual Pass is as follows:
Family of 4 - consisting of either two individuals 17 years of age and over and
two individuals under 17 years of age, or one individual 17 years of age and over
and three individuals under 17 years of age, or three individuals 17 years of age
and over and one individual under 17 years of age. Each family member will be
issued with their own Annual Pass and, for the avoidance of doubt, will be
required to supply the details listed in clause 4.
6. The purchaser of an Annual Pass must be 18 years or over (and if purchasing an
Annual Pass on behalf of a minor as part of a Family Annual Pass the purchaser
confirms that they are acting as agent for and on behalf of that minor and that
the minor fully understands and agrees to these Terms and Conditions).
7. An Annual Pass entitles the purchaser to admission to Fairytale Farm for a
period of 12 months from the date of issue (“Validity Period”) and is subject to
the operating calendar of the Attraction and any applicable exclusion dates.
The ‘valid from’ and ‘valid until’ dates will be printed on the Annual Pass when
issued. Please check opening and closing dates and the Annual Pass exclusions
before your visit. Please note that Fairytale Farm is not open all year.
8. Disabled pass holders are entitled to a free Carer accompanying them on their
visits to Fairytale Farm.
9. Fairytale Farm Ltd, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the
opening and closing dates of the park and to close, remove or cancel all or any
part of a specific attraction, events or facilities within the park for any reason
including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or
operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the
avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Annual Pass
will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any part of the
attraction becomes unavailable or if any or part is closed or removed from the
Annual Pass scheme.
10. An Annual Pass is valid for daytime and evening entry to Fairytale Farm,
including our illuminated evenings.
11. An Annual Pass does not entitle entry to Fairytale Farm outside the normal park
opening hours as published on our website at www.fairytalefarm.co.uk.
12. An Annual Pass is subject to additional charges for entry into:
12.1 any concerts taking place at the park;
12.2 any themed and/or special events taking place at the park;
12.3 some Christmas event openings;
12.4 any other event as determined by Fairytale Farm Ltd from time to time.
13. Restrictions and certain additional fees apply to the Annual Pass including, but
not being limited to the following:
13.1 Entry into Santa's Grotto at Christmas events.
14. To use an Annual Pass, the authorised holder must show it at the admissions
15. All Annual Passes remain the property of Fairytale Farm Ltd and can be
withdrawn at any time. Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold,
loaned or given away to or used by a third party. An Annual Pass will
automatically be deemed void and shall be revoked without compensation if
sold, loaned or given away or if any attempt is made to sell, loan or give away
an Annual Pass. Access will be denied to Fairytale Farm in the event of fraud or
misuse of the Annual Pass, and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any
person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion
of Fairytale Farm Ltd. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to,
allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorised or improper
access to Fairytale Farm with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid
holder. For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be given in such
16. An Annual Pass that is discovered to have been purchased through illegal
methods including but not being limited to the use of fraudulent debit/credit
cards will be revoked without compensation.
17. Possession of an Annual Pass does not guarantee entry to Fairytale Farm. The
management of Fairytale Farm, acting reasonably, reserves the right to refuse
admission to the park for any reason and at any time.
18. Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not guarantee immediate entry to
Fairytale Farm during peak times.
19. Entry to Fairytale Farm by use of an Annual Pass will not be permitted in the
event that a valid Annual Pass cannot be presented for any reason, including,
but not being limited to, the Annual Pass being lost, stolen or forgotten. Failure
to present a valid Annual Pass will result in a charge of the “on the day”
admission rate applicable, which will be non-refundable. Re-entry to the
Fairytale Farm on the same day requires a hand stamp.
20. A lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass should be reported to Fairytale Farm
immediately. Contact details can be found on our website (www.fairytalefarm.-
21. In the event of a lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass, Fairytale Farm will
re-issue a replacement Annual Pass. Replacement Annual Passes will only be
issued to the individual whose details have been provided in accordance with
clause 4. An administration fee of £10 will be charged for the re-issue of each
lost or damaged Annual Pass. The re-issue of stolen Annual Passes will also be
subject to the £10 re-issue fee unless the holder can provide Fairytale Farm with
a relevant crime reference number when requesting that the Annual Pass is
22. Unless stated otherwise, an Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any
promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any other offer, discount
or retail/restaurant incentive.
23. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. This does not affect your
statutory rights as a consumer.
24. Annual Passes can be used up to and including the ‘valid until’ date.
25. Fairytale Farm reserves the right to use Annual Pass holder’s details to contact
them in relation to service information, including, but not being limited to,
information about changes to these Terms and Conditions of use, expiry and/or
renewal reminders. Fairytale Farm also reserves the right to use Annual Pass holder’s details for
marketing purposes for its products and events unless that Annual Pass holder
has opted out of receiving such information. If you wish to opt out of receiving
such information at any time please contact us by email via email@example.com
or by post at Fairytale Farm, Southcombe, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7 5QH.
26. For the avoidance of doubt, agreeing to these Terms and Conditions without
“opting out” will be deemed to be an indication of your wish to receive direct
marketing material or e-mail updates from Fairytale Farm Ltd and/or third
27. Fairytale Farm Ltd is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price
payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason and may from time to
time offer pricing or promotional offers at the attraction, online, via telephone
or through third party channels.
28. Fairytale Farm Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by
giving Annual Pass holders no less than 30 days’ written notice of such variation
by using the details provided in accordance with clause 4.
29. On the presentation of an Annual Pass, Annual Pass holders may receive
discounts and/or benefits from third parties. Such third parties are subject to
change without notice. Fairytale Farm Ltd is entitled to remove and/or
withdraw any or all third party discounts and/or benefits in its absolute
discretion at any time and for any reason without notice.